Updated: January 16, 2023
- Robo Wunderkind, Inc. 2093 Philadelphia Pike #2664 Claymont, DE 19703
- Robo Technologies, Inc., 301 E. Liberty St., Suite 200, Ann Arbor MI 48104, United States of America.
Robo Wunderkind, Inc. and Robo Technologies, Inc. are collectively referred to as “Robo Wunderkind”.
We at Robo Wunderkind (“we”, “our” or “us”), the makers of Robo Wunderkind robots and Robo Wunderkind Apps, respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
Robo Wunderkind Apps encompass all apps made available by Robo Wunderkind in app stores, in particular
Robo Live App,
Robo Code App,
Robo Blockly App,
Robo Wunderkind App,
(these, along with future app releases by Robo Wunderkind, collectively the “Robo Wunderkind Apps”).
Robo Wunderkind has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that all data processing is performed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, and that all user data is protected against breaches, loss or manipulation. Please note that users are themselves responsible for the adequate security and protection of their log-in data (username and password).
Personal data is data that may by itself or in connection with other data be attributed to a particular person. Depending on a user’s actions, Robo Wunderkind collects the following personal information, either automatically or as submitted by users:
Registering with Robo Wunderkind
In the course a user’s registration for the use of a Mobile Application, Robo Wunderkind is collecting the following personal data as submitted by the user, which is attributable to the specific registered user:
- Indicated Email-address of a parent / legal guardian or of a teacher (will not be verified)
- Selected password
- In the case of a parent / legal guardian, the month and the year when a child user has been born (optional)
In addition, Robo Wunderkind is collecting the following personal data in connection with the specific user:
- Hardware Identification Number of the mobile device on which Robo Wunderkind Apps are installed
Finally, when using a physical Robo Wunderkind robot and Robo Wunderkind Apps, Robo Wunderkind is collecting the following non-personal data, irrespective of whether the user is registered or not:
- Location information and your IP Address
- Language setting in the app
- Operational system (OS) of the device used
- Usage data in the app including, but not limited to, blocks used, time spent per session, number of projects created
- Bugs and technical issues
(hereinafter and above collectively “Usage Data”)
NOTE: Only when used in connection with a Robo Wunderkind Application with a logged in user, the Usage Data is attributed to the selected username.
Robo Wunderkind does not currently offer any features on our apps that would allow children users to publicly post or share Personal Information with other users via the web. Some features on our apps may allow the storage of information (including Personal Information) locally on our app or robot device, without the uploading of such information to the web or Robo Wunderkind servers. Parents are still advised to remove any such information from their robot device, should they choose to sell, donate, or gift their device to someone else.
Robo Wunderkind uses the data it collects for:
- Technical support to users;
- Storage for the purpose of graphical analysis of data collected through the Robo Wunderkind application under the respective selected alias name;
- Analysis of the collected User Data for the development of personalized advice for the respective user to support their learning progress and engagement, which is provided to the user within the respective Robo Wunderkind application;
- Analysis of the collected User Data by aggregating it with other users’ data for the research of users behavior and improvement possibilities in general.
Robo Wunderkind is committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of 13 (“child” or “children”) who use our toys, our sites, or our applications (“Products”), in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Please note that while the Child-Focused Products we offer are aimed to be usable by children, students, and young teenagers, only parents, legal guardians, or other adults are allowed to make purchases on our General-Audience Sites. To set up your Robo Wunderkind robot, a parent or guardian should download the corresponding App.
If you believe that a child under 13 might have provided us with Personal Information without your permission, or if you wish to view, request deletion of, or prohibit further collection of information about your child, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data. Any of the following rights may be exercised by sending a specific Email outlining your request from the Email-address registered with your username to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to information about the personal data stored by Robo Wunderkind. This means that you may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected. This means that you may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
You have the right to have your personal data deleted. If requested by the user, all personal data relating to the user will be terminally deleted.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Owner and Data Controller
Robo Wunderkind, Inc. 2093 Philadelphia Pike #2664 Claymont, DE 19703
Owner contact email: email@example.com